Thornton Property Management
What you need to know about Thornton property management and real estate investing
Pros and Cons of Owning Thornton Investment Real Estate
Thornton is one of the better North Denver areas in which to own investment real estate. Thornton continues to grow to the North with Amazon currently building a 995,000 square foot facility on I-25 and 144th that is expected to bring 1,500 new jobs to Thornton. New construction is balanced between residential, commercial, medical, retail, and industrial. This should help Thornton to grow well into the future.
Purchase prices are currently high, but we believe if your real estate investment horizon is 10 years or greater, you should consider Thornton as an investment opportunity that is safe and has positive long term appreciate prospects.
We own investment properties ourselves in Thornton as we believe it to be a stable community and excellent buy and hold location.
Have a Question?
Call 303-255-1990 or Contact Us Below
- Great future price appreciation
- Increasing rental rates
- New businesses coming to town
- Lower than average crime rate
- Community amenities
- Lots of new multi-family class-A construction may be sign of overbuilding
- CAP rate (investment rate of return) is lower than some other areas
- Quality of public education is poor as compared to other counties