The quality of a property is directly proportional to the quality of resident it will attract. A home that is well kept results in quicker rentals, less turnover, and happier tenants.
Protecting and maintaining your home is a top priority to us. In addition, we upload inspection photos to your owner portal/email so you can review them from any device. As with any property, maintenance is a given - which is why our goal is to get the job done without interrupting your nights, weekends or holidays!
A national survey asked good tenants ‘why did you decide to move?’ The #1 reason given was “poor maintenance service from my property manager’. By addressing maintenance promptly and professionally - your property will be protected and your tenant is more likely to stay long-term.
- We conduct routine inspections and prepare a detailed property survey report to ensure your investment is protected
- No more midnight interruptions, we are on call and available 24/7. Grace Property Management will take all tenant maintenance requests on a 24/7 basis and handle all maintenance work.
- Tenants can submit work orders via our maintenance request link in our Tenant Portal or in case of emergencies through our 24/7 repair center hotline.
- Tenants are able to get in touch with the on-call property management staff with their maintenance requests at any time of the day, 365 days a year.
- We have an extensive network of subcontractors in all trades such as painters, electricians, plumbers, carpet installers, HVAC specialists, and appliance technicians. Because of the volume of work our company requires, we are able to receive high quality service at fair prices. This saves you time, money and headache!
We qualify our vendors on three criteria:
- We only work with vendors that provide high quality work and craftsmanship in their field. In addition we require our vendors to hold proper insurance and licensing.
- We only work with vendors that provide competitive and fair pricing. As we have lots of work to be done, we are often able to negotiate ‘less than market’ pricing.
- We require our vendors to contact and coordinate with our tenants within 24 business hours for non emergency and immediately for emergency repairs.