Longmont Property Management
What you need to know about Longmont property management and real estate investing
Pros and Cons of Owning Longmont Investment Real Estate
Longmont is a Northern Colorado community that benefits greatly from being close to Boulder. Longmont attracts residents from Boulder and those individuals looking for Boulder property management.
Rental rates have increased substantially over the past several years in Longmont. An investor is able to purchase older housing stock, or newer housing depending on their preference.
Longmont still has room to grow which is a good sign for the long term prospects of investing in the area. The city amenities are excellent and the local school system is improving.
Have a Question?
Call 303-255-1990 or Contact Us Below
- Diverse real estate products
- Close location to Boulder
- Excellent community amenities
- Lots of new multi-family class-A construction may be sign of overbuilding
- CAP rate (investment rate of return) is lower than some other areas