Lease Execution & Renewals
Our system is designed to ensure you as the property owner do not have to be involved in any of this process - we do it all for you! During the lease signing process and lease renewal process you can expect the following:
- After a qualified applicant is approved we prepare a comprehensive and legally updated lease agreement. We also include multiple lease addendums (lead based paint, crime and drug fee addendum, mold addendum, pet addendum) to ensure you, your property, and your tenant are legally protected to the full extent of the law.
- We collect the first month’s rent and security deposit at the time of signing.
- While re-keying a property between tenants is not required in Colorado - we do have this done for the protection of everyone involved.
- We insure the property meets all of the safety requirements required by law.
- We schedule and coordinate property assessments and walkthroughs before, during, and after a tenant move-in.
- Our tenants receive new keys and online portal access - Our secure key handling system works to minimize liability and keep our residents and properties safe and secure