Getting Your Property Rent Ready
We are committed to providing safe, clean, and properly maintained homes to our residents.
In order to comply with the Colorado Warranty of Habitability (Colorado Revised Statutes 38-12-503), Colorado judicial law, and Grace Management standards, the below items must be completed before we will advertise and rent a property.
- Property professionally cleaned and free of trash and debris, inside and outside.
- HVAC system to be in good operating condition, with a new filter installed.
- All mechanical elements including appliances operating as designed.
- Caulking in kitchen and bathrooms shall be clean and free of mildew
- Doors and locks all functioning properly.
- Windows must open, close, and lock properly and window screens be in good condition.