We are growing fast and are always looking for professionals to join the team. We don’t just manage properties; we work to improve the lives of residents and real estate investors through property management solutions. We want team members who want more than just a J-O-B; we want people looking for purpose in their career and vocation.
US: Industry leaders. Always learning. A team first, gossip free, working environment. High performers. A happy place. Mission minded.
You: High energy. Hardworking, Professional. Problem solver. Make difficult tasks look easy.
If this sounds like a fit – then let’s talk!
To apply for any of the below positions e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
and include a cover letter, resume, and tell me what is misspelled in the below job posting. For extra credit, email a short video and tell me what motivates you!
-Marc Cunningham, President
Director of Leasing
Denver Property Management company looking for an A player to join our premier property management company as ‘Director of Leasing’. We don’t just manage properties; we work to improve the lives of residents and real estate investors through property management solutions. We are looking for someone to join our team who wants more than just a J-O-B; we want a person looking for purpose in their career and vocation.
Candidate must possess:
- A very strong moral & ethical foundation - integrity
- Minimum 1-year leasing experience
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work hard .... very hard!
- Fun and likeable personality
- Ability to use new technology and internet marketing
- High degree of self-confidence tempered by humility
- Strong atention to detail and organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to be articulate
- Reliable transportation as will be commuting between properties in North Denver
Primary job duties:
- Marketing review of available properties
- Responding to phone and e-mail inquiries
- Schedule showings
- Showing presentation
- Application processing
- Lease preparation & presentation
- Move-in coordination
To apply, e-mail:
- Cover letter & resume
- Picture of yourself
- 1 sentence statement telling me what makes you an A player
- Tell me what is misspelled in the above listing