We are growing fast and are always looking for professionals to join the team. We don’t just manage properties; we work to improve the lives of residents and real estate investors through property management solutions. We want team members who want more than just a J-O-B; we want people looking for purpose in their career and vocation.
US: Industry leaders. Always learning. A team first, gossip free, working environment. High performers. A happy place. Mission minded.
You: High energy. Hardworking, Professional. Problem solver. Make difficult tasks look easy.
If this sounds like a fit – then let’s talk!
To apply for any of the below positions e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
and include a cover letter,
resume, and tell me what is misspelled in the below job posting. For extra credit, e-mail a
short video and tell me what motivates you!
-Marc Cunningham, President
Property Manager / New Account Specialist
North Denver Property Management company looking for an ‘A’ player to join our premier property management company as a property manager / new account specialst. We don’t just manage properties - we improve the lives of residents and real estate investors through property management solutions. We are looking for someone to join our team who wants more than just a J-O-B; join our team and be part of the solution for housing in Denver!
Position will be tasked with:
- Managing a portfolio of single-family homes throughout the North and East Denver area
- Meeting with potential owner-clients to offer our services to local investors
Candidate must have:
- A very strong moral & ethical foundation - integrity
- Minimum 2 years experience in property management
- Current Colorado real estate license
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work hard …. very hard!
- Ability to connect with other people without trying
- Hustle to close the deal!
- High degree of self confidence tempered by humility
- Strong atention to detail and organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to be articulate
Primary job duties:
- Prospecting / contacting property investors and selling our property management services
- Resident / Owner relations
- Coordinating resident move-outs and security deposit returns
- Coordinating the make-ready process on vacant homes
- Maintenance coordination on rental homes
DOE, base plus comission. Potential to earn $75,000+
To apply, e-mail:
- Cover letter
- One sentence on what makes you an “A” player
- Tell me what word is misspelled in the above listing
- Include picture or for ‘extra credit’ send a video