We are are growing fast and are always looking for top quality talent to join our team. We don’t just manage properties; we work to improve the lives of residents and real estate investors through property management solutions. We are looking for high performers to join our team who want more than just a J-O-B; we want people looking for purpose in their career and vocation.
To apply for any of the below positions e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter, resume, and tell me what is misspelled in the below job posting. For extra credit, e-mail a short video and tell me what motivates you! -Marc Cunningham
Assistant Commercial Property Manager
Denver Property Management company looking for an “A” player to join our premier property management company as an Assistant Commercial Property Manger. We don’t just manage properties; we work to improve the lives of residents and real estate investors through property management solutions. We are looking for someone to join our team who wants more than just a J-O-B; we want a person looking for purpose in their career and vocation.
Position will be tasked with:
Assisting and learning from our Commercial Property Manager in the leasing and property management of Commercial and Residential real estate.
Candidate must have:
- A very strong moral & ethical foundation - integrity
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in property management
- Reliable transportation
- Professional appearance
- Fun and likeable personality
- High degree of self-confidence tempered by humility
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Strong communication skills
- A teachable spirit
Primary job duties:
- Learning our existing commercial property management and leasing systems.
- Resident / Owner relations
- Property Inspections
- Lease Enforcement
- Coordinating tenant move-outs
- Coordinating the make-ready process on vacant properties
- Maintenance coordination on occupied properties
- Marketing, showing, and leasing of vacant properties
- Working the lease renewal process
- Prospecting for new business
To apply, e-mail:
- Cover letter
- One sentence on what makes you an “A” player
- Tell me what word is misspelled in the above listing
Depends on Experience and Performance- Potential to earn $60K+
Grace Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer