We are growing fast and are always looking for professionals to join the team. We don’t just manage properties; we work to improve the lives of residents and real estate investors through property management solutions. We want team members who want more than just a J-O-B; we want people looking for purpose in their career and vocation.
US: Industry leaders. Always learning. A team first, gossip free, working environment. High performers. A happy place. Mission minded.
You: High energy. Hardworking, Professional. Problem solver. Make difficult tasks look easy.
If this sounds like a fit – then let’s talk!
To apply for any of the below positions e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
and include a cover letter, resume, and tell me what is misspelled in the below job posting. For extra credit, email a short video and tell me what motivates you!
-Marc Cunningham, President
We are one of the most experienced & respected property management companies in Colorado and we are looking for an Office Assisstant. We don’t just manage properties - we improve the lives of residents and real estate investors through property management solutions. We are looking for someone to join our team who wants more than just a J-O-B. Join our team and be part of the solution for housing in Denver! This is a great entry level opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in property management.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Filling the front desk and greeting office visitors
- Paperwork including mail and filing
- Interacting with our residents & vendors
- Assisting our Executive Property Managers
- Assisting the team with a variety of daily tasks
We are looking for someone who has:
- A strong moral & ethical foundation
- A likable personality
- Self-confidence with humility
- Attention to detail
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Likes working independently within a proven process
About Grace Property Management:
- We have been in business for over 45 years
- We are fast paced and have opportunities to grow
- We work in-office 3 days per week and remote 2 days per week
- We offer paid time off. We offer a 401(K) with company matching contributions
- We have a strong & healthy working environment
Work Status / Compensation:
- Part time
- From $18 per hour, depending on experience
- Visit our website www.RentGrace.com and learn about us
- E-mail JessicaK@RentGrace.com and includea.
- cover letter
- why are you interested in us?
- what word is misspelled in this job posting?