Commerce City Property Management
What you need to know about Commerce City property management and real estate investing
Pros and Cons of Owning Commerce City Investment Real Estate
When someone refers to 'Commerce City', a clarification question is usually required as to "do you mean new commerce city, or old commerce city.
The "old" commerce city area is made up of lower income housing units, contains few amenities, and have higher than average crime rates. Rentals in this area do generate higher than average CAP rate returns on money invested; but along with those higher returns comes additional risks and time intensive management requirements.
The "new" commerce city areas primary include Reunion, and the other new housing neighborhoods located on East 104th Ave. This area is made up of newer construction neighborhoods and nice amenities.
The Reunion area is a popular investment area in that it is geographically close to Denver International Airport (DIA) so a higher number of residents have ties to the airport which is a stable income source. We manage a number of homes in this area and it has shown itself to be a stable area for investors.
Have a Question?
Call 303-255-1990 or Contact Us Below
- Close to Denver International Airport
- Nice amenities in the newer areas
- CAP rate (investment rate of return) is higher than some other areas
- Higher than average crime rate
- City covers a large geographic area so has diverse income areas and quality of housing areas
- Quality of public education is poor as compared to other counties