Aurora Property Management
What you need to know about Aurora property management and real estate investing
Pros and Cons of Owning Aurora Investment Real Estate
Up until a few years ago we did NOT recommend Aurora as a strong long-term investment area.
This was due to dilapidated infrastructure, over abundance of low-income housing, and high crime rates.
However, today Aurora is in the midst of a classic long-term, city-wide revitalization project. This revitalization is still in the early phases of the plan which means that real estate prices are significantly lower (25%) than those in the surrounding Denver areas.
This presents an opportunity to investors who are willing to take on a little more risk along with more work and active management in the day-to-day management of most Aurora properties.
Have a Question?
Call 303-255-1990 or Contact Us Below
- Potential future price appreciation
- Lower than average prices
- New infrastructure and business
- Higher than average CAP rate (investment rate of return)
- One of the higher crime rates in the metro Denver area
- Active management is required due to higher risk area
- Quality of public education is poor as compared to other cities