Parker Property Management
What you need to know about Parker property management and real estate investing
Parker is a suburb of Denver located about 25-miles southeast of downtown. Rental rates and housing prices are very high in Parker due in large part to the lower than average crime rates, desirable Douglas County School system, and the progression of commercial and residential real estate development.
Although Parker offers great future price appreciation, we recommend investors look to at other south-Denver cities such as Highlands Ranch or Centennial, which offer more local amenities, better accessibility to public transit, and higher CAP rates (investment rate of return).
Have a Question?
Call 303-255-1990 or Contact Us Below
- Affluent Community
- Great future price appreciation
- Lower than average crime rate
- Quality of Education
- Commute times & accessibility to public transit
- High cost of living
- Limited community amenities
- CAP rate (investment rate of return) is lower than some other areas