Greeley Property Management
What you need to know about Greeley property management and real estate investing
Pros and Cons of Owning Greeley Investment Real Estate
Greeley has attracted real estate investors for the simple fact that the financial return on your investment in Greeley is hard to beat as compared to other Colorado cities.
The average home value in Greeley is 30% less than the Colorado average; allowing for investors to get more for their money. Due to increased demand for living in the Northern Colorado area, Greeley is experiencing high growth and new industries moving to the area.
The state university (University of Northern Colorado) provides a stable community and the diverse economics of the community have made Greeley a much more stable investing local than in the past.
We do believe Greeley presents opportunities for investors looking for future price appreciation and very good CAP (investment rate of return) rates.
Have a Question?
Call 303-255-1990 or Contact Us Below
- Future price appreciation
- Benefits of growth in Fort Collins, Loveland, and Northern Colorado overall
- Lower than average real estate prices
- CAP rate (investment rate of return) is higher than other areas
- Lower than average household income
- Less stability (higher risk) as compared to other local communities
- Higher crime rates as compared to neighboring cities