2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Duplex in Englewood!
This charming 2 bedroom/1 bath is warm and welcoming. Spacious living room with a ceiling fan and large bay window offering lots of natural lighting. The eat-in kitchen is bright and features newer cabinets, newer countertops, a new gas range, and a refrigerator. 2 bedrooms share a full bathroom. This home does not have AC. Enjoy the large fenced-in yard perfect for gatherings and barbecues. Easy access to US 285 allows for an easy route to our gorgeous Rocky Mountains. Commuting into Downtown Denver is a breeze. This is a must-see home!
* Offered by Grace Property Management & Real Estate
* www.RentGrace.com (303) 255-1990 x08
* Once approved, a monthly Broker Fee of $25.00 will apply
* Seeking qualified, long-term resident
* Information within this ad is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
* We do full background checks
* Visit our website for online application
* Applicant has the right to provide Grace Property Management with a Portable Tenant Screening Report (PTSR) that is not more than 30 days old, as defined in § 38-12-902(2.5), Colorado Revised Statutes; and 2) if Applicant provides Grace Property Management with a PTSR, Grace Property Management is prohibited from: a) charging Applicant a rental application fee; or b) charging Applicant a fee for Grace Property Management to access or use the PTSR.
Move-in Special: With an approved application, signed lease, and paid deposit, can hold your home for up to 2 weeks!
- Lot Size
- 9147 acres
- Included Utilities
- Year Built
- Dogs Accepted
- Cats Accepted
- Pet Details
- Up to 2 pets. Breed and age restrictions apply.
- Smoking Allowed
- Security Deposit
- Deposit Details
- Application Fee: $50.00 each + Security Deposit + $500.00 Non Refundable Lease Administration
- Lease Details
- Year lease term
- Housing Assistance
- Area Information
- Englewood Rec Center
- Clayton Elementary School, Englewood Middle School, Englewood High School
- Parking Type
- Spaces Available