Renovated 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath Condo in Desirable City Park West Neighborhood
This wonderful condo is located in central Denver, has 2 bedroom-1 bath or the other room can be used as a study! It has wonderful natural light. The nicely updated kitchen has a four-burner gas stove, a convenient layout. Perfect for anyone working at the Presbyterian St. Luke's Hospital, Downtown/Uptown, East High School or City Park. Shared laundry. Bike rack in building storage area.
Within an area near all key amenities including grocery store (5 blocks), downtown (1 mile), multiple restaurants (3 blocks), park/zoo/museum (6-7 blocks), hospital (across the street)!
* Offered by Grace Property Management Real Estate
* www.RentGrace.com (303) 255-1990 x 08
* Once approved, a monthly Broker Fee of $25.00 will apply
* Seeking qualified, long-term resident
* Information within this ad is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
* We do full background checks
* Visit our website for online application
* Applicant has the right to provide Grace Property Management with a Portable Tenant Screening Report (PTSR) that is not more than 30 days old, as defined in § 38-12-902(2.5) ,Colorado Revised Statutes; and 2) if Applicant provides Grace Property Management with a PTSR, Grace Property Management is prohibited from a) charging Applicant a rental application fee; or b) charging Application a fee for Grace Property Management to access or use the PTSR.
Move-in Special: With an approved application, signed lease, and paid deposit, we can hold your home for up to 3 weeks
- Lot Size
- Heat Type
- Year Built
- Dogs Accepted
- Cats Accepted
- Pet Details
- Up to 2 small dogs under 35 pounds each, accepted with breed and age restrictions. Up to 2 cats also accepted.
- Smoking Allowed
- Security Deposit
- Deposit Details
- Application Fee: $50.00 each + Security Deposit + $500.00 Non Refundable Lease Administration
- Lease Details
- Flexible Lease Terms. Lease to Expire in Summer 2025: March, April, May
- Housing Assistance