LEASE IN PROCESS DO NOT APPLY CHECK BACK 10/02 ~ Beautifully Updated 3 Bed 2 Bath Home in Barnum Neighborhood!
This bright and spacious 3 bed 2 bath home in Denver's Barnum Neighborhood is fully updated and ready for move-in now! Walk into the open living room space with real wood flooring and recess lighting - easy walk-up to the eat-in kitchen with quartz counters and stainless steel appliances and combined dining space. Right off this area, you enter a massive pantry space with tons of kitchen storage! Here is also your energy-efficient washer/dryer. The home has a bedroom and 'flex' room in the front of the home - the flex space has no windows for perfect light-blocking space, as opposed to the rest of the home with tons of natural light. The back of the home has a den area right off the attached garage entry, leading to the large primary suite with a spacious closet and primary bath complete with dual-sink vanity and gorgeous tile work. The back patio connects the den and primary suite with a massive concrete slab and a large fully-fenced yard with an original outdoor fireplace.
Located less than 10 minutes from Sloan's Lake, downtown, and easy access to Highway 6, I25, and Santa Fe highway, this is a prime location!
* Offered by Grace Property Management & Real Estate
* www.RentGrace.com (303) 255-1990 x08
* Once approved, a monthly Broker Fee of $25.00 will apply
* Seeking qualified, long-term resident
* Information within this ad is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
* We do full background checks
* Visit our website for online application
* Applicant has the right to provide Grace Property Management with a Portable Tenant Screening Report (PTSR) that is not more than 30 days old, as defined in § 38-12-902(2.5), Colorado Revised Statutes; and 2) if Applicant provides Grace Property Management with a PTSR, Grace Property Management is prohibited from: a) charging Applicant a rental application fee; or b) charging Applicant a fee for Grace Property Management to access or use the PTSR.
Move-in Special: With an approved application, signed lease, and paid deposit, we can hold your home for up to 2 weeks!
- Lot Size
- Included Utilities
- Year Built
- Dogs Accepted
- Cats Accepted
- Pet Details
- Up to 2 pets accepted with age & breed restrictions.
- Smoking Allowed
- Security Deposit
- Deposit Details
- Application Fee: $50.00 each + Security Deposit + $500.00 Non Refundable Lease Administration
- Lease Details
- Year lease term
- Housing Assistance
- Parking Type
- Spaces Available