2 BD + 1 BTH Townhome In South Denver w/ Garage and Yard
Two bedroom, one bathroom townhome in south Denver near Harvard Gulch Park with private garage and shared yard! Walking up to your front door you will be covered by a modern solar panel array that doubles as shade for the home and patio. Through the entrance, you arrive at a spacious living room leading to the kitchen and back patio. The kitchen is fully equipped with a glass-top stove, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, disposal, and a stacked washer/dryer. Out the back door, you have additional patio space, a shared fenced yard, and access to your private garage space, which is entered from the alley. Back inside, down the hall, are the two bedrooms and a full bathroom conveniently accessed from the hallway. Enjoy a great location close to all arteries and some of cities best parks.
* Offered by Grace Property Management & Real Estate
* www.RentGrace.com (303) 255-1990 x08
* Once approved, a monthly Resident Amenity Fee of $20.00 will apply.
* Seeking qualified, long-term resident.
* Information within this ad is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
* We do full background checks
* Visit our website for online application
* 2 small pets (up to 35lbs each) accepted with breed & age restrictions
* Approved pets include additional fees.
Move-in Special: With an approved application, signed lease, and paid deposit, can hold home for up to 3 weeks
- Lot Size
- Included Utilities
- Heat Type
- Year Built
- Dogs Accepted
- Cats Accepted
- Pet Details
- 2 small pets (up to 35lbs each) accepted with breed & age restrictions
- Smoking Allowed
- Security Deposit
- Deposit Details
- Application Fee: $50.00 + Security Deposit + $250 Admin Fee/$500 with Pets
- Lease Details
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Housing Assistance
- Area Information
- South Denver, Harvard Gulch Park, Off off Evans Near Broadway, 1.8 Miles from the University of Denver, Close access to HWY 85 (S. Santa Fe Dr.)
- Denver County 1 Schools District | Asbury Elementary School Grades: K-5 | Grant Middle School Grades: 6-8 | South High School Grades: 9-12
- Parking Type
- Spaces Available