Meet Your Team
- 303-255-1990 x12
- In 1978, Alan started a small property management and real estate company – Grace Management. It is because of his diligence and wisdom that we have become who we are today. Still a family owned business, over the past 40+ years we have served residents and real estate investors of multiple generations. As our active CEO, Alan ensures that we never lose our focus on the integrity upon which we were founded. Alan is finally enjoying some well-deserved time out of the office; spending time with his beautiful wife Julie and their 12 grandchildren!
- “I am so grateful that I called Alan in 1980 after seeing an ad in the newspaper for property management. Alan and his group have been managing my property for over 30 year and it has been such a blessing for me and my family. Thank you!”
Alexis MyersExecutive Property Manager / Real Estate Sales
- 303-255-1990 x22
Alexis has the unique skill set to understand both residential and commercial real estate.
As an Executive Property Manager and sales expert, she has 19 years of experience and even
holds certification as a real estate negotiation expert. Alexis is known for her
results-oriented focus, creative problem-solving and get-it-done attitude. Outside of the
office, you'll find Alexis enjoying time with her husband and 2 girls, trying new recipes,
restaurants, and traveling.
Click here to find out how Alexis can help you buy or sell your next home.
- “I have been working with Grace Management for quite some time now on my commercial properties. Alexis has been so great to me and been taking care of all my stuff, I love the level of professionalism that they provide me. I highly recommend Alexis!.”
Ben BurnettProperty Manager
- 303-255-1990 x19
- Ben is the epitome of Grace Management’s behavioral values of professional and hard-working. He has been a huge asset to Grace during the last year and a half helping with commercial and residential property management. Ben has recently attained his real estate license and has been promoted to a Property Manager. He is a graduate from the University of Texas at San Antonio where he served in many academic leadership capacities and obtained his business degree in Finance. When Ben is not busy assisting owners and residents, he enjoys spending his time as a newlywed with his wife Hope and their two pugs (Marty and Wendy) and cat (Toby).
- Ben was great to work with and very accommodating and responsive. I look forward to working him.
Camille GuarraAccounts Payable Coordinator
- 303-255-1990 x18
- Bio Coming Soon
Christine MartinezVice President of Property Management
- 303-255-1990 x41
- Christine graduated from Colorado State University with a degree in Technical Journalism. Prior to joining Grace as an Executive Property Manager, Christine had been a property manager in the multifamily world for 13 years where she successfully managed 862 apartment units. Christine is one of those rare individuals that truly enjoys finds solutions to difficult problems. As the Vice President of Property Management she is responsible for ensuring the overall success of our owner-clients and residents. Outside of the office you’ll find Christine spending time with her husband and son at sporting events, or at a PTA meeting.
- “Thank You, Christine, for always providing prompt service with a positive attitude! I appreciate working with you!”
Erin PeckResident Services Coordinator
- 303-255-1990 x10
- When you walk into the office, the first thing you will see is Erin’s smile and warm greeting! As our Resident Services Coordinator Erin has over 10 years of experience in the art of helping tenants. Prior to joining Grace, Erin performed detailed background screening for residential properties. Our residents are fortunate to have her working alongside them to solve their problems. Erin’s passions include spending time in the mountains, fishing, or camping with her family and pooch.
- “I was introduced to this company a few months ago and have had nothing but a great experience. Erin Peck is always pleasant to work with and helps me with all items that come up. Looking forward to working with her for the year to come.”
Greg CunninghamPresident of Real Estate sales
- 303-255-1990 x14
- "Greg did a great job with advertising and selling my condo. Greg was on top of everything as I found that putting a property up for sale is stressful. Greg helped me through all of the paperwork and basically the entire selling process. The sale of my condo was quick and the closing was even faster. I definitely reccomend Greg if you are looking to sell a property."
Jessica BurrowExecutive Property Manager
- 303-255-1990 x21
As an Executive Property Manager and sales expert, Jessica B (as she is affectionately
known) has worked with hundreds of clients helping them navigate the challenges faced by
real estate investors. Jessica started her career in the industry as an assistant
appraiser, learning how to value real estate. This knowledge has helped her guide and
direct her current clients with a focus on long-term real estate investing. One of
Jessica’s goals is to help her clients live stress-free lives. She has served as a NARPM
board member for 6 years and loves spending time in the mountains and at professional
Click here to find out how Jessica can help you buy or sell your next home.
- “Jessica Burrow is an outstanding real estate pro. I contacted her in regard to my mother's property; should I rent it out or sell. Jessica laid out all the pros and cons of each answering all my questions that enabled me to make an informed decision. I chose to sell the property and Jessica was there every step of the way. Once again answering all of my questions, giving suggestions, helping any way she could, and making sure the process went smoothly. I am grateful that I had Jessica on my side during this transaction. If I have any other real estate business, I will be calling on Jessica again!”
Jessica KampaVice President of Operations
- 303-255-1990 x20
- As the VP of Operations, Jessica K can be described as the glue that holds us all together. Prior to joining the Grace team, Jessica spent over 9 years in the multifamily world as well as HOA management for the top ski resorts in the country. Jessica is gifted with the ability to simplify the complex tasks of property management. She leads the team by example through her work ethic and dedication. Outside the office you’ll find Jessica on the go with family, friends, travel and experiencing the best this world has to offer.
- “Thank you for the sincere reply. Genuinely appreciated.”
Jessica MastonDirector of Accounting
- 303-255-1990 x17
- There is no one better at rent collection than Jessica M! During her 6+ years with Grace, Jessica has become THE expert in rent collection. Don’t believe me? Each month we collect over 99% of rents due – as compared to an industry average of just over 90%. That means our delinquency rate is less than 1%. Even more impressive is how Jessica shows compassion and empathy to our residents while still enforcing the lease agreement. When not working , you will find Jessica loving life with her husband Spencer and her pack of pups. She has a passion for travel and loves the Colorado outdoors.
- “You have been the BEST to work with and we truly appreciate all of the effort you have put in to helping us!”
Kristin GuruleExecutive Property Manager
- 303-255-1990 x37
- After 23 years in the multifamily world, Kristin is one of our most experienced Executive Property Managers. While in the multifamily scene, Kristin started out as a floating leasing consultant, perfected property marketing, then moved to staff management and training. Kristin has self-propelled herself with continual growth through education. Kristin finds her joy in making her clients’ lives easier by helping them make problems go away. Kristin loves time with her husband and 3 kids, cooking, gardening, and being outdoors.
- “I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have someone as great as Kristin managing my property! She has been amazing to work with - I am so impressed at how quickly she was as able to get the needed work done to my house so that it could be back on the market and rented again as soon as possible. I am especially grateful for the constant communication - I always knew where we were every step of the way which was completely reassuring. It is so nice that I don't have to worry about my house because I know it is in capable hands.”
Leann BoatrightExecutive Property Manager
- 303-255-1990 x 26
- Leann B is the definition of someone who makes property management look easy. Holding her real estate license for 20+ years, as an Executive Property Manager she has seen it all; and few can match the experience she brings to the team. Problems don’t last long with Leann – because she loves to solve them! Leann loves spending time with her 2 children and her pet family and horses.
- “The rental property we stayed in was such a gift for that season of our life. Thank you again, Leann Boatright, for giving us the opportunity to live in one of your properties. We definitely recommend your services!”
Leigh Ann JohnsonExecutive Property Manager/Realtor
- 303-255-1990 x43
Leigh Ann loves the fast pace of property management and real estate sales and seems to never stop working! Since obtaining her real estate license in 2009, Leigh Ann has worked with many real estate investors assisting them in buying, selling and managing their homes. Prior to joining the Grace team, Leigh Ann was instrumental in the growth and success of several real estate firms. Her professionalism, industry knowledge and super-fast response time have made her a favorite of her many clients. When Leigh Ann finally takes a break from working, she enjoys working out, traveling, or watching her son play basketball.
Click here to find out how Leigh Ann can help you buy or sell your next home.
- “Our property manager, Leigh Ann Johnson, has been very helpful right from the beginning, from getting our condo rented. Leigh Ann always stays on top of any issues that our tenants report and work with us to come up with a solution in a timely manner.”
Liz Cleyman, RMP, MPMExecutive Property Manager
- 303-255-1990 x40
- If you have had the pleasure of meeting Liz – you know her energy and passion are contagious! With over 10 years in the real estate industry, Liz recently earned the prestigious designation of Master Property Manager (MPM) through NARPM. She loves working with both investors and tenants and being able to assist them with high-energy, expert service. Prior to being on the Grace team, Liz worked as a property manager in Florida as well as a marketing director. Outside of the office, you’ll find Liz on a golf course or spending time with her family.
- ��I am smitten with Grace Management and our property manager Liz Cleyman! I contacted Grace when I was still in process of getting our rental ready and she made the entire process hassle free.”
- 303-255-1990 x11
- Marc grew up in the real estate world and spent many years pulling weeds, painting walls, showing properties and collecting rents for Grace Management, the company his father founded in 1978. Today, Marc serves in the role of President for the company. He holds a degree in Real Estate & Finance and is a national speaker and educator having taught real estate classes in over 20 states. Marc is regularly featured in national real estate publications, holds multiple designations, does expert witness testimony and was named the 2018 national property manager of the year by Think Realty. Marc and his wife live in Loveland where he lives his failed childhood sports dreams through his 4 children.
- "I have to say that I am super happy that I switched management companies to Grace Management. You and your team have been doing great work. I don't hardly even think about it which is such a relief. I am passing on your info."
Margaret PhillipsExecutive Property Manager
- 303-255-1990 x42
- Margaret makes problems go away! As an Executive Property Manager with over 10 years in the industry, Margaret works with both large and small real estate investors handling everything from high end rentals, to low income housing. “It’s exciting to see how people use real estate to diversify their investment portfolio”, says Margaret. Prior to Grace Management, Margaret worked as a Director of Property Management and a Division Director with IT consulting. When not in the office, Margaret enjoys spending time with her husband and her 3 teenagers going hiking, biking and eating out as a family.
- “Miss Phillips was very kind, thoughtful, and you could hear in her voice she is very upbeat and professional."
Maria MillerDirector of Leasing
- 303-255-1990 x13
- Bio coming soon
Mike ReynoldsInspection Coordinator
- 303-255-1990 X44
- After assisting the Grace team in multiple ways during the past years, Mike has now officially joined the Grace team as our Inspection Coordinator. Mike served in the US Army for 7 years and worked with the government for 23 years. He has experienced everything from serving in Desert Storm, to fighting fires in Yellowstone, to patrolling in Panama City. Mike enjoys the sense of pride he gets from working with a team and is a role model to us all in how to take your work seriously. We are honored to have Mike on our team as he ensures our properties are always maintained. Mike enjoys cooking and smoking meats, sporting events, time on the gun range and being with his family.
- “Mike made me feel comfortable in my own home during my recent property inspection. He was very courteous and knowledgeable about any question I asked. Thank you to Mike!”
Najee NataretLeasing Consultant
- 303-255-1990 x23
- Najee is a master of communication. Coming to Grace Management with the background of a medical interpreter and teacher, she is fluent in Spanish and English. She is creative at heart, a music aficionado and amateur verse writer. When Najee is not busy assisting residents she enjoys spending time with her partner as well as their two cats (Penny and Jojo).
- Wow strong work we are so happy thanks for your awesome work.
Sara BohksExecutive Property Manager
- 303-255-1990 x39
- Bio coming soon
Sheri ReynoldsReal Estate Sales / Executive Property Manager
- 303-255-1990 x15
- Sheri Sheri joined the team in 2011 as an Executive Property Manager and now works with an exclusive group of real estate investors helping them buy, sell, manage and grow their real estate portfolios. Sheri’s prestigious career has included everything from working in the multi-family industry to owning her own real estate company. Sheri has helped countless tenants, owners and investors live better lives. Outside of the office, you’ll find Sheri enjoying the Colorado sunshine with her loving family and being a Nana. Click here to find out how Sheri can help you buy or sell your next home.
- “I just wanted to say that Sheri Reynolds at Grace Property Management has taken care of my townhouse rental for over ten years and she has always done a fantastic job. I never have to worry about any aspect of being a property owner and she and her company makes sure ‘everything’ is taken care of and handled in a very professional manner. I couldn't be happier with the service from Sheri and the Grace Property Management team. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”