Updated 2 Bed + 2 Bath Townhome w/ Spacious Loft and Single Car Attached Garage
Welcome home to your spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom townhome located in the Cherry Creek school district just 1/2 mile from the closest light rail station. Both bedrooms, bathrooms, and the spacious upstairs loft are updated with new flooring and fresh paint. Entering the front door, you will immediately feel the open floor plan with the high vaulted ceilings and newly upgraded windows. The fully remodeled living room, kitchen, and laundry room are to the left, with the guest suite to the right, and the primary bedroom, bathroom, and loft are upstairs. The living room features abundant windows letting in plenty of natural light and a wood-burning fireplace. Off the living room, the private back patio backs up to an open common space with access to community basketball, tennis, and community center. You will find a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, electric stove, dishwasher, microwave, and disposal. The laundry room comes with a washer/dryer and direct access to the attached garage. The water, sewer, and trash are also included with your rent. In addition to the attached garage, two parking spots out front are first come, first serve.
* Offered by Grace Property Management & Real Estate
* www.RentGrace.com (303) 255-1990 x08
* Once approved, a monthly Resident Amenity Fee of $20.00 will apply.
* Seeking qualified, long-term resident.
* Information within this ad is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
* We do full background checks
* Visit our website for an online application
* 1 dogs accepted with breed and age restrictions
* Approved pets include additional fees.
Move-in Special: With an approved application, signed lease, and paid deposit, can hold home for up to 3 weeks
- Lot Size
- Included Utilities
- Water, Sewage, Garbage, Landscaping
- Heat Type
- Year Built
- Dogs Accepted
- Cats Accepted
- Pet Details
- 1 dog accepted with breed and age restrictions
- Smoking Allowed
- Security Deposit
- Deposit Details
- Application Fee: $50.00 + Security Deposit + $250 Admin Fee
- Lease Details
- Lease Terms > Ending Summer 2023 (July, Aug, Sep) or Spring 2024 (Feb, March, April)
- Housing Assistance
- Area Information
- Champagne Condo Association, In Heather Ridge, Near Cross Streets of E. Iliff and S. Peoria, Quick Access to Hwy. 225
- Cherry Creek School District No. 5
- Parking Type
- Spaces Available